Tuesday was a great day to go out and walk on Belgian ground! (my home country).
Our trip to Belgium was an amazing trip where a lot of things happened. Not because I was so active and asked thousands of people but because the people I spoke with were all open for the gospel after they got healed! Now was a time to go out on the street and buy some stuff because it was amazing weather. In the mean while I would search for some people were I could share my faith with.
This is a short summary of what happened:
1. This picture is from a guy who was advertising “work amongst refugees” in Flanders (the Flamish speaking region of Belgium). He was a very nice guy and spoke with us about projects amoungst refugees in Flanders. When he asked me if he could ask a question I said, “yes, if I can later on ask you a question too”. He said: “yes”. So after his talk was over he asked me what my question was. I said, “well my question is just if you have some kind of pain right now”? He said: “Yes, actually I have a little pain at this moment”. I asked him where it was and after he told me his feet hurted I could pray for it. After the first prayer the pain level went down from pain level 4 to PL2, and after the second prayer all pain was gone! Hallelujah! The guy looked very happy and a bit surprised and said he had seen some of the youth of the church community I attended in Ghent. I wonder how he met them etc… but I couldn’t ask because he was working. Anyway, later on my wife heard him tell to a girl who was standing next to him “that guy” (pointing to me) is praying for people and has just healed me”. Amazing how quick people are to advertise! He was not really right, I didn’t heal him but he was already sending people to me.
2. After this I went on searching for people who were open for a talk about their beliefs. I wanted to show them that my God is alive, but people had no time 😦
3. Then I met a girl who had some “monthly pains” as she called it. I was a bit surprised by her openness but I said that I wanted to pray for her so she could feel the power of God. She was ok. with it so I prayed for her. I took her hand and prayed one or two times (don’t know any more) and all pain was gone. Halleluja! I told her that I did not heal her but “Jesus” where the Bible talks about. She was happy but not really open/or no time for me to continue my talk.
4. The next person who got healed was an African guy who was waiting on a tram. I started a conversation with him. He said he was a Christian too. I asked if he had some kind of pain and he did. I was amazed, sometimes you have to ask 100 people before you find someone who has any pain and lets you pray for it, but not so today. Today was different! After I could pray for him all pain left after 1 or two prayers. His bus arrived so he had to go, but surely he had something to be happy about! Jesus, our healer!!
5. The fourth guy I prayed for is a happy story.
I was sitting relaxed next to my wife and was happy that we went home after a good day! I was also a bit tired of the day so I was very happy that we were on our way home. Then their came a guy with his girlfriend on the tram. I saw that he had a brace so it was very obvious that something was wrong. When I finally get convinced to go and talk to him he said that he had pain. I think he said pain (with the pain level from 0-10 defenitely a)6. After I asked if I could pray for him he looked a bit surprised and said “ok”. After the first prayer he said confused that it was better when I asked him how he felt. After the second he said; “yes, it’s surely better”; and after the third prayer he said everything was gone. “HOW DO YOU DO THIS“??? I told him that I didn’t heal him but Jesus Christ had just healed him. Sadly they had to go off the next tram stop so I didn’t had all the time I wanted but he surely had an experience with the power of God. He also said that he surely would read my blog which I shared with him “disciplelife.blog”
We came at our destination were a young couple was sitting. I decided to ask them also if they had any pain. The guy said he had some pain (in his hand or his head I do not know any more). I asked if I could pray for it. He said he didn’t believe in that but I said that I did and that was enough. He said I could pray for him. After the first prayer he was very surprised and said; “yes”, it is surely better. After the second prayer all pain left. The guy was really surprised and looked to his girlfriend when he said that al pain was gone. You could see that he was honest. She said: “really”?” Than his girlfriend looked her boyfriend in the eye and said with a stern voice; “you know what I think about that”. Immediately the boy turned to me and said, héhé, joke; it’s just the same. I said really? People are healed all the time in Jesus name, but he said: no, not with me. This won’t happen with me. I was sad to hear this but I decided to leave them. It’s a very sad thing to realise that people can believe in Allah (Arabic for God); Voodoo, Yoga, etc. but don’t you tell them about Jesus! Anyway, I am an ambassador of Him and will show the world that He is alive! No matter what, I am called to be a living testimony for Him and that’s what I will do! God, help me with taking your gospel to this broken world!
Happy my wife and I continued to my parents home!