2019 is for me the year where …
- I went to a church community in Belgium and met a young couple who were new in faith. They had brought a friend of theirs who had some pain. I encouraged these new believers to pray for their friend. Their friend got healed by their prayer and these new believers were both more then happy and amazed by the reality of Jesus’ power. Not much longer this couple went to a kickstart of TLR and decided to be baptised and follow Jesus wholeheartedly! Because Jesus is still alive today we will (evidently) listen to and immitate our Master Jesus as much as we can! So amazing to see how God is leading our lives!
- We went together with our newborn son to Denmark to follow a practical 3-month discipleship school! On my first outreach I saw someone with crutches. She and her girlfriends were very surprised that I wanted to pray for her. After the first prayer nothing happened so I showed her a 50 second video clip were people on the street got healed by a short prayer. She let me pray another time and now she couldn’t believe what happened to her. With a confused and very enthousiastic face she told her friends that she could not feel any pain anymore! Now she could walk around without her crutches! What a testimony it must have been for this girl! Experiencing that Jesus Christ is still alive today!
- I went on an outreach to Brugge (A city in Belgium, my home country). The start was a bit of a dissapointment (many people were very closed and rejected us). My friend and I went to the station and felt and saw that the Holy Spirit fell down on that spot. Every one who was sick or had some kind of pain got healed! Then Dawid (my friend) got very bold and started to preach to everyone out there on the street. It was an amazing experience! I’ll never forget this! Thanks Dawid!
- I casted a demon out of a girl on the station in Brugge. This girl, (who was not a believer) literally felt something leaving her when I commanded those evil spirits to GO! God had answered my prayer frequest (casting demons out of people on the street). You can read it here.
- my wife and I and three other brothers organised a kickstart-weekend at someone’s house in Sweden! It was different in this way that it only took Friday-evening and the whole Saturday from 9.00-16.00. Nobody wanted to get baptised so in that way we also saved some time. I’m happy to have seen how easy this actually was. You can read about it here! Everyone who wants a kickstart to be organised in their home by my wife and I can contact me and let’s see what is possible 🙂
- My wife got to pray for a 21-y old girl who first got kickstarted by me and then filled with the Holy Spirit by her. It was wonderful to see how easy and fluently this girl started to speak in tongues. Also her face became totally radiant! This was just the best end of the Luke-10 school we could have hoped for! 😀
- I got to baptise one of my former students “Protestants-Evangelical” religion. First I baptised him with water and then we (my wife, Raf’s brother and me) prayed for the filling of the Holy Spirit. (Raf started to speak in tongues). Hallelujah!
- I got to be reminded again and again, that we have to be out there! People are walking around with wrong doctrines and you can be the one who by a simple conversation can tell (and maybe show them) what the Bible really says. Don’t just believe church doctrines, cheque it out yourself! Be Bereans!
The nicest is when those people your talking to have any pain or discomfort and you are allowed to pray for them! In that way God can show them that He still lives and show Himselve to them!
It’s not your responability to see them get healed! It is thought your responsability to pray for their sickness! 😀
- I got reminded that it doesn’t take a long time to give someone a visit card of Jesus. You just ask someone (that you’ll maybe only see once in your lifetime) if they have any pain and when they do; you pray for their pain and God can show up!